The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

why it might have gotten boring


I was scanning over someone's blog, someone I don't regularly read and at the moment, can't recall how to get back to her, she asked her readers to find a favorite quote on writing. It could be their own or someone else's. Now I have said a lot of great things on writing-- too bad I can't at the moment recall any-- but her saying that made me go looking for something someone else said that I particularly liked because I can so relate to it.


"In many cases when a reader puts a story aside because it 'got boring,' the boredom arose because the writer grew enchanted with his powers of description and lost sight of his priority, which is to keep the ball rolling.”  
Stephen King in On Writing