The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Thursday, June 13, 2013

True West



Whenever I was in Tucson, I'd head for the used book store and pick up some copies of True West. I didn't subscribe because I was already taking a couple of other magazines. Finally I realized I was no longer reading my art magazines and the old photos alone in this magazine would make it worthwhile getting.

So the first issue came and I'm pleased. It is light fare. Some are fun. Some new tweaks on old stories. A few have been extensively researched like one on the Bloody Siege at Milk Creek in Montana where the Meeker Massacre is more widely known and this story not so much. If you haven't seen the magazine and have a love of Western history and entertainment, you might check it out.


Some of the stories were ones I knew but some are about characters new to me. An example would be a story on Dave Mather as it asked the question if he broke the law or served it-- and where did he actually end his life. As a writer, I find it interesting to learn these tidbits about the real people who lived in the West during the years I have based my own stories.