The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Sunday, June 9, 2013

It is or is not of value?

Instead of working on the new book, weeding the garden, going for another walk, what am I doing??? Working on the business of creating videos that might sell ideas. Like what the .....!  It's funny in a way as at one time I thought of such videos as a waste of people's time-- to watch or make. Never say never fits today.

When I saw the first book trailers where writers discussed their work, I liked them a lot. Especially this was true if they were sharing their working environment or the energy of a place that inspired their work. Along with that I have watched TED talks where various topics were discussed by experts from a podium, and I began to think more about the possible value of learning to do discussion videos for my ideas and work.

As I started, I had no idea where I would be taking it. I've been learning as I go and sharing that process here. Just as I think I have one angle figured out, another crops up.

What I still do not know is if this media, for ordinary people, is a way to interest or inspire others. I do know one thing. When you are almost 70, it's kind of neat to find a new challenge, a new direction that challenges you. I like it that something I didn't see as mattering begins to tweak my mind with the question-- does it?

Of course, in the meantime the weeds are taking over the garden which is not going to get any photographs or video time-- unless it gets a whole lot more photogenic. I think I need a fairy godmother who has an interest in gardening ;)