Descriptions for heat levels in book list

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

From Here to There

With the promotion for Charlene Raddon's new book Saturday and my eBook set for a give away to one commenter, I thought I'd repost From Here to There's trailer.




2 comments:

Janice Hougland said...

Wow, do I ever love the sound of the music on your trailer for From Here to There, Rain. Thanks for posting the trailer for us readers. I used to love the westerns we saw at the movies every Sunday when I was growing up...and the music sounded just like the music in this trailer. Good memories! jdh2690@gmail.com

Rain Trueax said...

Thank you, Janice. If you are looking for music for trailers, I heartily recommend JewelBeat. They are inexpensive and offer a wide variety of types. I like to create trailers and have all my book ones on this site: Rainy Day Trailers as well as YouTube. I also started a new blog just for videos and discussions which will be open to others visiting and offering their own videos to keep it diverse.. Thanks again :)