The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Another free book

Golden Chains will be free today on Kindle as an opportunity for readers who have not read my stories (or if you have an would like to try another). The basic promo for it is on the link alongside here. Click on it to read more and order it.

Set in Oregon in a small art college, the story is about love, second chances, suspense, art philosophy, and a mystery where the hero has to find a murderer before he or she finds him.

David Bannister, was a secondary character in Desert Inferno. I liked him a lot and began to wonder about his back story.  When I realized he had an ex-wife, then the question was-- can he win her back?

Being a sculptor myself as well as having worked with models (some nude), I brought my own experience with art to this story.  One of my favorite parts of writing it was to place the home for the heroine right along the Tualatin River just the south of Portland, Oregon. I had a different cover for it but decided to use the river as its real inner spirit. For those who do get the book, it has been changed a bit to include the original cover inside on the first page.