Sunday, May 4, 2014

video discussing The Dark of the Moon

The Dark of the Moon began in my mind some time back. I work through a lot of any story before I ever sit down at the keyboard. Since it followed When Fates Conspire, there were certain aspects already decided. There were other facets that I wanted to see. I needed a great heroine and hero and from then on, the story took off.

Below is a discussion of some of how I see this book, what I hoped for in writing it. I kind of like making these. It takes doing it a time or two as I begin to see what is needed to get across my view. Talking about a book helps remind me of some of my own thinking. I enjoy seeing videos of other artists and writers as they discuss their work and the philosophy underlying it. It is one more way to communicate.


 

No comments: