The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Monday, August 6, 2012

Free for one day

In discussing the writing of a 'series' of a sort, I thought it'd be a good time for a free day for one from that series-- Bannister's Way. As things stand, I am planning to only leave four books in Select which means the rest can go to other outlets but not be free anymore. I think (unless sales elsewhere are better than I expect) that I will keep four with the potential to now and again offer them for free. It helps to get the books out there and ratings go up when that happens.

When I wrote Desert Inferno, I was quite taken with the handsome, manipulative agent who had come to Arizona to catch a smuggler. Trying to save another, he was nearly killed. I began to think about his back story. When I came up with that, I wrote the book which also had Randy and Marla from Evening Star. The series connected through 'Evening Star' to two other books through Barrett, who had her own love story with Second Chance and was a best friend in Moon Dust. You know I really should not go into all of that as it confuses even me. Suffice it to say, 'Bannister's Way' has some similar characters.

It has a Trailer. Actually I've done one for it now twice and the way I like to play with trailers, who knows about another someday. I am into this idea of creating a trailer that goes into the energies that led to the books. This one has a lot of my own experiences within, as well as set in an area right outside of Portland that I know pretty well. I am getting distracted from my purpose here.

 

Bannister's Way will be free on Tuesday, August 7, 2012, for one day. If you haven't already tried romance books, this might be your chance to do so at no cost. Kindle books can also be read on the computer with a free app which is available there.  Always be sure it is free before you click Buy as that shows up with a line through the price.