The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Monday, April 23, 2012

Desert Inferno


Because it makes my books more easily seen in the Amazon lists, because it's nice to be able to give people one of them for free, Desert Inferno is once again on the free page for April 23, 2012 and will be until midnight tonight.

It is one of my favorite books which is part of why it has a trailer. Well, it also has a trailer because it's about one of my favorite places-- the Arizona Sonora Desert. I have loved this land since I first saw it and although it's prickly, it's also got an energy that I find nowhere else.

One of the things I have learned in doing trailers-- I like most the books that are as much about the land as they are the characters. I have often said that in some books the land is a third major character. That is definitely the case with Desert Inferno.