The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

speaking to our souls

True confession time-- I don't listen to music all the time.  Some songs though totally speak to my soul. Sound of Silence has long been one, and this version by Disturbed inspires me about the challenges we face, about life, the world. I bought the MP3. This is the YouTube version

Romance writing  is so about emotions and this song is swallowed by the deepest of those that challenge and reach out to us.