The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Thursday, July 10, 2014

where it all happens

It seems lately all I have done is write or edit something; so I am going to take a kind of break on the day my new book officially comes out. 

Comes the Dawn available now in eBook

Because it's an area I love so much, I want to share the energy of the part of Arizona where this book mostly takes place. It is a less traveled part of Arizona, a region many (from outside the state) don't know exists as they hit the national parks or resorts. 

I can't offer you the fragrances or all the wonderful little discoveries that await as you drive or hike through this country but can offer a small look at diverse and beautiful area-- The Tonto Rim, White Mountains, and Mogollan Rim where the author Zane Grey placed so many of his books, where feuds have been fought, Indian wars raged, outlaw flourished, settlers built homes, and people like myself have come to love so much.

When I finished the third O'Brian story I wasn't sure if there was a fourth historical O'Brian out there, but it turns out there is another, which might or might not be written by me. For now I have other irons in the fire.









All photos are mine except the Sinagua ruin which is from the book, Echoes in the Canyons: The Archaeology of the Southeastern Sierra Ancha Central Arizona by Richard Lange. This is a detailed look at the many cliff dwellings tucked into hidden canyons in Central Arizona. The book is published by Arizona State Museum, University of Arizona (always worth a visit if you get to Tucson). 

Truly an area rich in beauty and history.