The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Creativity, Chaos and Me


 Currently I think I am scattered too many ways and my dreams are telling me the same thing.

In one dream, I was watching a play where the audience felt the author had missed the boat. The lead character had made too abrupt a change and they didn't buy it. I argued the playwright had been right for how it is with creative people, who that hero was, as in they can change direction more quickly than those with less of that creative bent. The very nature of creativity is seeing new ways to do things and going with them.

Well in the dream I walked out of the theater and began trying to drive home... missing one road after another, having to back up, the night getting darker, and me feeling more concerned I couldn't get where I needed to go. I woke up feeling highly stressed and thinking-- my days don't have enough stress that I need to create dreams with more?

I took it, along with some similar dreams, to say I am simply too divided right now. Not only did I get this new idea for a book, which I began, but that means I now have two to finish at some point. There is critical family time, the blogs to write, a farm with certain obligations, my desire to eat healthier, the political situation in this country and frankly the end result is I am feeling emotionally and even physically totally scattered. My choices aren't helping as in the midst of this, what did I do-- come up with the cover for a book I don't plan to submit to Kindle until January. That helped a LOT-- not!

So this morning I went back to finishing up a cover and trailer for the historical western romance that will come out the end of September. I thought I already knew the image I'd use but I played around with it a bit more. That book is edited, got a new title as I was feared the other one would end up confusing the readers as to its content.

I hate it when I have to change the title of a book that for years has been its title. That has happened to me with the one set up for January 2013 also. I love its title but just not sure it won't confuse readers for what it's about.

There is a lot more to writing once you get into marketing. And the dream was right-- there is a downside to creativity...

The photo on the top is at a nearby farm where they now have a restaurant sometimes-- Gathering Together. That's what I need more of right now where it come to myself-- gathering me together.