The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Only a Moment

There are many ways to tell a love story. Sometimes it's with words. Sometimes images, but also sound. I think this little video speaks to what romantic love is but also to my life, my own story. All the digital images come from 2011 and my own life. They depict my passions, my writing, and my experiences. The song fits well my life philosophy.