The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Bound for the Hills excerpt


Willy has been writing dime novels with a fictional hero-- or so she thought.

><><



    Pulling off his hat, he saw she was in the doorway to what appeared to be the kitchen. “Please come in and tell me about Holly. I wasn’t very polite to you and am sorry for that.”
    “You did what Holly would’ve with a stranger approaching that way. Sorry I startled you, Miss Butler.”
    “You have come a long way. Would you like a cup of coffee, something to eat?”
    He handed her the flour sack. “I did bring you some supplies from Payson.”
    She looked in the sack and smiled. “I don’t smoke.” She handed him the Luckys.
    “I don’t always either, but there are times.” He put the pack into his shirt pocket.
    She smiled. “Like when you are sent after a crazy woman?”
    “That would qualify.” Reluctantly, he grinned.
    “I’d love to hear how Holly is, but why don’t we eat first. I started a pot of beans this morning, flavored with ham. I think they’re ready.”
    “Sounds real good, ma’am.”
    “Willy.”
    He smiled then as he followed her into the kitchen where there was a small table with two chairs. She set down a small bowl for the little dog and then dished up their food.
    After eating, he sat back in the chair and studied the beautiful woman across from him. She was nothing like he had expected.
    “You haven’t told me your name,” she said as she poured them each another cup of coffee.
     “Cole Taggert.”