The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Titles-- I got titles


This isn't a book excerpt, but I am happy about it; so wanted to post it here. I have titles, finally that fit the fifth, sixth and seventh Arizona historicals (one yet to be written).

These three books are all about the Taggert family and in particular, three brothers. The one where I had the excerpt Tuesday will now be Echoes from the Past. It happens there are quite a few books called that already out, but it suits this book so well. It will be Echoes from the Past: Book 5 Arizona Historicals-- the Taggerts.

Its story is about how the past impacts our present even when it might not be real. There were a few variations that I could have used, but I like that one best. It does deal with reincarnation but also how our own life sometimes is changed by what already went by. There are times to let some ways of thinking go. Let go of those echoes and live fully where we are. Of course, it's a love story and where better to illustrate how the past can tarnish the present.

The next, due out November 5th, will be Lands of Fire: Book 6 Arizona Historicals-- the Taggerts and the third, yet to be written will be Bound for the Hills: Book 7 Arizona Historicals-- the Taggerts. I will aim it for February 5, 2016

If you've never had to title a work, you won't probably understand how good getting these three made me feel. If you have, whether it's a painting, a business or a photograph, you will get it. I have gone to sleep trying to think of titles, awakened with the same quest. I began to look at song lyrics, anything to give me ideas that would depict the meaning in the stories. When I got the titles, it felt as good as when I finish the last edit on a book.