The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Sunday, December 1, 2013

to be or not to be

December, the month that involves so many family and religious activities, is a busy time filled with traditions, expectations and even disappointments. I am happy to use this blog through December as a place for writers of romances to share their work.

Old Tucson December 2012

I have my own books to tell readers more about, of course, with the new Tucson Moon which picks up a story begun in Arizona Sunset and a new romance that begins in the Christmas season-- Tucson 1886. And then my contemporary Christmas novella, A Montana Christmas (story picks up characters in From Here to There), which if I don't have enough writers to take the three-a-week blogs I will likely discuss more. Time will tell on that.

I feel very loose about the schedule especially since I've been to the doctor to see why I am having facial pain again which started Thursday night but has been a factor in my life off and on for more than a few years. Generally I'd go in and get on an antibiotic but this time the doctor did sinus x-rays to rule out sinusitis. There are other possibilities-- none of which are good but time will tell. Little by little we will rule out this or that and probably figure it out. Smoke in our area is a factor in what brought it on as the forestry people burn their slash and we are in an air inversion... Not a good combo for someone like me who is very sensitive to wood smoke.


Anyway, starting with December 3rd, and Simone Beaudelaire, followed quickly by Susan Horsnell, I think readers here, if they aren't familiar with the romance genre will be surprised by the diversity with the romance genre. I know I am looking forward to more information on these writers' books and sometimes how they came to write them. Hope you enjoy the month as we move toward the end of another year.

Next year I will decide whether to bring my four Oregon historicals out as eBooks or paperbacks. This will be determined by whether there is a market for my kind of stories. If not, I may wait awhile and see if things change... or not. I think a person has to be flexible with marketing.