The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring has sprung


Even where it comes to creativity, I have days where it just isn't working to write about the process. Currently my world is about editing which isn't so much a creative process but one of craft. I see it as very important to what any artist/writer does, but it doesn't inspire creative thoughts as much as other stages of the work.


So instead of more here on writing, how about pieces of my world?  We celebrated Beltane May 1st. The lambs are going crazy with their gang activities which is a lot of fun to watch but hard to photograph. I am at war with my cats, who are inside at night but have had limited outside privileges (fenced yard) during the day.

The problem is the colorful columbine are blooming. That should not be a problem-- except I have one cat who only cares about catching hummingbirds, and hummingbirds now will be low as they go into the columbine for nectar. It's a constant conflict which the cats could care less about but interrupts my work day as I try to alert the birds or stop the cats.

The main hummer killer has gotten two so far this season but both he had in his mouth in such a way (moss with one and grass with the other) that the hummers could be rescued and after recovering go on their way. One problem with hummingbirds is they are little kamikaze pilots as they dive bomb the cat to drive him off. They know no fear. That works well-- not.

So a few photos of my world-- minus the cats and the hummingbirds who aren't cooperating for photos.







I live in a very creative environment in all the ways I can imagine as right now I listen to the blackbird singing. Too bad lately I am spending my days looking at words on a computer screen... I know. I know... It's a choice.

The garden sculptures are cement, not mine. The one on the deck is mine and clay but not the kind that can go outside year round. Soon I hope to use the easel but currently I want to get the book ready to go.