The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


Diablo Canyon has three stories within the book. Three separate love stories but tied together by the canyon and its mysticism. It's contemporary, ranch romance with suspense and the supernatural.

><><



“I don’t want you to go after that predator,” she said. “Something about it frightens me.”
“It’s just an animal, baby. It can be killed like any other animal.”
She sat up. “How can you be so sure?”
“If it was a spirit being, I’d know. It’s not. It’s a clever hunter, and I don’t put down at all what its dangers are. It’s good at what it does. I am too though.”
She sighed and headed to the creek and again waded out, splashing water over her slender body. Nudity was as natural to her as life. He joined her and after washing as best he could went back to pull on clothes.
“What do the spirits tell you?” she asked as she put on her dress, this time adding a pair of panties she had tucked in a small sack along with the uneaten lunch.
“Nothing about this beyond it’s a bear. They can tell me what they know or sometimes what they are willing for me to know. There are higher beings out there, that know more, but I haven’t seen them around this ranch—yet.”
“You still think there is something here the Damons want. What about the spirits? Is there something here, that they want?”
Buttoning his shirt, he considered that. “Maybe. Nothing is usually ever as simple as it looks. You know, Myra, you have a gift too, don’t you?”
“What do you mean? I told you I quit seeing the spirits when I was a little girl. I don’t see them now. You aren’t really thinking I can suck life from a man, are you?” She laughed.
“No, although you have a gift there too.” He laughed there too. “No, what I mean is something else. You healed me last night. Did you know you were doing it?”
She stared at him. “I did? No… well maybe a little. I have with calves… I will feel the heat going through me but you? You think I healed you?”
“Baby, I know you did. I should have been stove up a week after what happened. I had at the least a cracked rib. Those don’t just go away, but after you holding me and your body against mine all night, the pain nearly disappeared.”
He could see her considering that. “Could I have healed Clay then if I’d gotten to him in time?”
“You want to blame yourself for something, don’t you?”
“I don’t… All right maybe I want to think I can fix whatever goes wrong.”
“There are some things meant to be. I don’t know why your son had to die when he did. I haven’t asked-- if even the guides around here would know. But does it matter now? I don’t believe you can bring the dead back to life… although.” Now he grinned. “You brought part of me back to life; so maybe.”
“Do you think I could see and talk to spirits too again?”
He nodded as he went to the horses to tighten their cinches. “I think you could do that and a lot more. It only takes wanting it. With your family heritage, it’s probably there, just untouched.”
She smiled then. “Like I was until the day you drove into the ranch yard.”
“Like we both were.”