The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Perigee full moon

 photo of August full moon 2013 at the farm

Tonight should be another fantastic full moon, this one known as an extra super moon. I plan to have the tripod set up out in the field as photographing a large full moon is one of those things I enjoy. We will still have the grandchildren here; so they may enjoy it too-- or not. I guess I will find out tonight.

This August moon will appear 16% larger and 30% brighter than usual. Obviously, the moon does not change its size. We appear to see a larger moon because it is closer to earth than it is at other times in its orbit around our planet. Where I live on the West Coast, it will rise at 8:14pm-- approximate time as hill valleys like mine aren't going to see it as early as in flatter terrain.  

My seeing this moon or getting photographs will all be dependent on the weather here. Some clouds are predicted, but it should be mostly clear. Clouds are not always bad for photos, can even make them better.


 On a more mystical note, one of the astrologers, where I get emails, had this to say about this August full moon. 
"Work with the sun on this day. With conscious focus bring that energy into yourself and embrace the fullness of the masculine and all its qualities. Be receptive to any shifting or healing or clearing of any old patterns around the negative masculine that is possible for you at this time.
"This is also a good day to work with fire as a representative of the sun. Light a candle or build a ceremonial fire. Ask the spirit of fire to help you clear out what is not useful in your life regarding old patterns of the masculine. Ask the spirit of fire to kindle that strength and power within you to shine with more chi in your life. Take some kind of action during this time that represents a bigger way of stepping out and being seen.
"Conformity, hierarchy, and authority may present some taut situations under this Moon.  Get clear about where you are abdicating your power to others’ needs and why.  Your wild side, rebel, and individual ‘chispa de la vida’ may need some expressing.  Strengthen those areas of your life where you express yourself without regard for approval.  Aquarius/Uranus has rulership over goals so kick up your clarity and focus, visualize the outcome and eliminate what distracts you from your purpose."                                     Lena Stevens

I am very into moon cycles. I don't say I follow something like the above religiously. I don't follow anything religiously; but I like to know how times and energies can be used. I often put the moon cycles into my books as I think enjoying the beauty of a night sky is part of the experience most of us share.

Personally, I know certain times are more auspicious, where I can get more done, where I feel my energy is highest. Our culture isn't into that as a set of shared beliefs, but it is open to those of us who are (well, we don't get burned at stakes anymore). Where I would like to be more effective in certain areas, I will be thinking of it all this day and night.