The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

win a book?



Comes the Dawn



Grace, a young girl in Tucson Moon, returns to Tucson after getting the education she did not originally want. The man in her girlhood heart has returned to Arizona after fighting with the Rough Riders in Cuba. Grace needs to know if all she has felt for him has been a fantasy.

Rafe had been through years of hell with his first marriage ending when his wife took his son back to Tucson to live with her new husband. To Yaquis, family is the center of their lives, and he’s been estranged from his small son. As bad as things seemed for him in the jungles of Cuba, they are about to get worse in Arizona. Before the dawn, comes the darkness which we all must at times come through.

Comes the Dawn is the third book in the O’Brian historical series. The first of the O’Brians began with Arizona Sunset in 1883. Second, Tucson Moon, took secondary characters and brought them forward to 1886 for their own love story. The third, Comes the Dawn, is in 1899 set in southern and central Arizona with its core being love, healing, family, friends, what it means to be a father, the Yaqui culture, and the beauties of Arizona.






Unlike some writers, I don't really have a lot of ways to promote my books. Once upon a time I used to put them up for free days. Not doing that again as it didn't work for me (although some still believe in it).

What I would like to do for Comes the Dawn is offer its eBook version free to one commenter here (chosen at random) between now and the day it's published (the 10th). So if you would like a free eBook version of Comes the Dawn-- comment, say you want to enter the drawing or leave your email. Don't worry if you haven't been a regular commenter. This blog can draw over 100 unique visitors, but commenters not many at all; so this might be a way to get more commenters as well as give away a book. On the 10th, I'll post the name of the winner.

I wanted to do this because recently I've won books a couple of times at blogs or events. I thought it was pretty cool when I did, so I think I'll do this once in awhile. Sometimes it'll be with books already out there  when I am writing about them or sometimes the newest release. It's said it can be a way to get new readers and maybe even a review ;). I figured you never know if something works well until you try it. I like giving away books; so if you like winning one, this is a win/win.

Still aren't sure if you'd like to read Comes the Dawn, check out its trailer: