The books range on length from novels (60-130,000 words) to novellas (20-40,000 words). My books do have sex between consenting adults. The novellas are mostly ♥♥♥. Novels are ♥♥♥♥. There is some violence and mild profanity.

------holding hands, perhaps a gentle kiss
♥♥ ---- more kisses but no tongue-- no foreplay
♥♥♥ ---kissing, tongue, caressing, foreplay & pillow talk
♥♥♥♥ --all of above, full sexual experience including climax
♥♥♥♥♥ -all of above including coarser language and sex more frequent

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas



It's been an interesting year for me with the books coming out one by one, learning so much about the ePub world and now spending my Christmas in our Tucson home which looks nothing like the above picture-- my perfect mountain cabin (purchased from CanStock without the text).

I expect Christmas Day to be walking up to the owl petroglyphs although time will tell what we actually do since we have a small tractor that we rented for the day as a way to smooth the driveway. The road up to the house has been pretty much a neck breaker as it stood.


Two of our cats have been outside and the short-hair, not an Arizona cat, found the wash  this time and began running off into it. With the vision of three coyotes there recently, still in my vivid memory, limited freedom is in order.


Our old one, who did come from here, he climbed a tree he had often climbed in his younger years when he lived here on his own, but he did it this time out of a sense of amazement-- seriously, I can still do this.


The youngest one, our female, she does not want anything to do with outside and makes pitiful sounds when taken out to give the fenced pool area a try. I'll work on getting her to pose for me out there but so far-- no go.